• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rancho shocks

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
hopefully someone has the answer for this one... at my work we are a rancho dealer and i was looking for some rancho RS9000 for my XJ it has a total of 6 inches and i run long arms, i tried calling rancho but they were useless, they just did what i did look in the book and see there isnt an optional shock for an xj with 6+ inches and say they dont have one.. anyone have a part number?

Run bar pin elminators and your choices will quadruple. Measure mount to mount and look at the specs on the 'eye' mount RS9000s in the back of the Rancho book. Find one that will give you a little more compression than extension and you're set.

FWIW, I had the 9005s on mine...and sicne I've gone to the Bilstein 5125s you couldn't PAY ME to run 9000s again. Ugh...

With the same set-up I run the longest "factory" configuration shocks they make.
99255's and 99256's

ECKSJAY said:
Run bar pin elminators and your choices will quadruple. Measure mount to mount and look at the specs on the 'eye' mount RS9000s in the back of the Rancho book. Find one that will give you a little more compression than extension and you're set.

FWIW, I had the 9005s on mine...and sicne I've gone to the Bilstein 5125s you couldn't PAY ME to run 9000s again. Ugh...

well the thing is i get them at cost so 40 bucks a piece i cant beat that... :)

i have a set of Trailmaster invader SS that i picked up at the local 4x4 shop for $40 a piece and im really happy with the ride.

Back