• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 Yoke

Timber

NAXJA Forum User
I currently have a pinion-seal leak (coincidence that it happened the first time I drove it after lifting?). I have a new seal but have been waiting until I have enough time to do a decent job (I've been refilling it in the meantime, of course). Searches have indicated that I should also replace the pinion yoke or it will likely keep happening. I'm getting a 1994 front double-cardan prop. shaft soon to make my own SYE, and I thought that maybe I could increase the rear driveline some by using the older 2.75" yoke as opposed to the newer 3" one mine came with. Is a quarter inch worth trying to gain here? The shorter one seems to be about $15-20 cheaper, too, which will make the wife less mad (note I didn't use "happier"?) about the time/money I've been wasting so far this year. Any advice is appreciated.

hey, sorry for dragging up an old thread...I was using the search function!

Anyways, Timber, or anyone else, what is your source for the new pinion yoke?? roughly how much am I looking at? thanx

Back