• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B Day

party1:

Happy BD!

Hope you get all the Jeep parts you want!

Happy bday!!

party1: Happy b-day Stephen party1:
BTW - where are your brakes?

Thanks everyone!!

Jon they're on my Jeep and bled, although I wouldn't mind putting a round of the speed bleeder on em'. You free this weekend at all?

WELL ! WELL ! WELL ! a birthday......... to echo the others Happy Birthday Steve... party1:
So when we gonna hook up & go for a ride....?
Curt

WELL ! WELL ! WELL ! a birthday......... to echo the others Happy Birthday Steve... party1:
Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
Curt

Soon, I hope, Soon...

Whats the run like through Berdoo and Pinkham (?) Canyons?

karstic said:
Thanks everyone!!

Jon they're on my Jeep and bled, although I wouldn't mind putting a round of the speed bleeder on em'. You free this weekend at all?
I'll be at Rollins' early Saturday and after that, cleaning house and doing a little junk with my daughter.

Just let me know if you want to use the bleeder. As long as I have a cap that fits, it should take less than 1/2 hour to flush the whole system.

karstic said:
Soon, I hope, Soon...

Whats the run like through Berdoo and Pinkham (?) Canyons?

Berdoo......Boring.....with a capital B probably a fair chance of finding some brass.....some good, some bad....
Pinkham....Boring... with a mine... The Snowcloud, the other day when it snowed... it would of been cool due to the snow being so low...but other than that.... it's boring with a lower case "b".
You want a day trip or an overnighter...?
Curt

How do I delete one of the doubled up posts ? :confused1

Happy Birthday :D

Back