• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me identify my Locker/LSD

R6TeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
What the detroit.com site has written has the clutch, has written on it... (edit: the locker/lsd fits inside the original carrier.)

DET1
9K9

I called Detroit and they don't know what it is. He said that it could be a loc-rite or Aussie. Well, they don't make those for my 8.25 29spline axle from a Cherokee.

So I looked up Auburn and the no-slip axles and I can't tell from the pics if it is or not. It looks like the Detroit EZ-locker.

I need some springs for it. There are 3 sizes of springs. Short fat ones, long skinny ones, and medium ones that are about the same size as the fat ones. The medium ones are the ones that I need.

thanks
donovan

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I'll get a pic tomorrow, however it won't show anything because the locker is not "together". It is just in there and the parts all move around. The carrier shaft is out and so is a round part of the locker, the one where you slide the c-clip through.

HAHA wow thread resurrection! Ok so I may have dropped the ball on getting a pic... :D

On a brighter note, I've had the locker in my axle for a while now, since this time.

Just posted up cause I did a Google search and this thread was at the top of the list when trying to identify my locker. It was no help whatsoever, and a waste of bandwidth. So after I found the answer I decided to post up, so the next person with the same problem will have less search time and more wrench time being that this thread was at the top of a Google search :)

Back