• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale HELP NEEDED!

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
I am having a huge garage sale this Saturday the 25th. I need help early (6:30-7am) Sat morning putting all the stuff out plus putting up signs too.

I will be taking Friday off to sift through stuff in the house and garage so if anyone wants to come by and help they can have first pick on anything I am selling.

Thanks, Mike R

PMd ya :D

MJR said:
I am having a huge garage sale this Saturday the 25th. I need help early (6:30-7am) Sat morning putting all the stuff out plus putting up signs too.
I'll be there to help out.

Guys... it's time to give some back to Rollins. I'm fairly sure he's earned the karma. Come out early on Saturday to help schlepp stuff outside.

Andy Steiner said:
... I'm fairly sure he's earned the karma....
6:30am, on a Saturday :eek: that's some fawking karma !

j/k ... see you in the morning Mike :kissyou:

slowrider said:
How long do you need help? I could giva some time before I start working on my junk.

Just long enough to put stuff out and put up a few signs. Figure some might hang around to help keep an eye on the stuff though. Andy is helping out big time to be the grand master in control of the selling.

Mike R

Mike,

Can you post an address?

Thanks!

Address is as follows.

2228 Raleigh Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Things for sale include

Dishes, cookware, bakeware, small kitchen electrics, tv's, electronics, furniture, pet stuff (tanks, supplies, etc...), camping stuff, etc...

Jeep stuff includes

used WJ calipers, new take-off TJ flare sets, used Dana 30 knuckles (XJ/TJ/ZJ), used Dana 30 calipers, used factory Jeep wheels, other stuff I can't think of, brain shutting down, long day.

Mike R

Put me down for the TJ flares. see ya tomarow morning after I drink the hangover away.

Back