• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks guys!!!!!

GSequoia said:
WE STILL NEED 17 MORE RENEWALS OR NEW MEMBERS BY THE END OF THE MONTH TO MEET THE GOAL.

LET'S BEAT IT.

JOIN NOW!

Nope, you only need 16 more now! :cheers:
Can you see if it went thru? My paypal account ain't the same as my naxja email.

Eddie G. said:
Can you see if it went thru? My paypal account ain't the same as my naxja email.
Wow Eddie!!! ;) You know that this means that now you'll have to wheel your jeep ;)

Kejtar said:
Wow Eddie!!! ;) You know that this means that now you'll have to wheel your jeep ;)

Dang, I thought this was the Saturn group!!!! :gee:

GSequoia said:
WE STILL NEED 17 MORE RENEWALS OR NEW MEMBERS BY THE END OF THE MONTH TO MEET THE GOAL.

LET'S BEAT IT.

JOIN NOW!
Ken and I tried to sell memberships to a couple of XJs this past weekend on the trail. We ran into a couple of guys up from Lucerne Valley. Neither one of us had a gun, or a web connection for that matter; so forcing them to join was out of the question. Isn't there something in the Bylaws about joining at gunpoint? Maybe not, it must be an issue with PayPal. Weapons aside, Ken nor myself had ever met them before, so blackmail was not going to work either. This membership drive thing is really tough without what should be considered standard recruitment tools.
Wait, I think we blew our chance after all. One of the rigs had kids in it, we completely overlooked the hostage option. Ken should have thought of that while I was giving them a NAXJA card.

Sorry, I guess we dropped the proverbial ball on this one, guys. It won't happen again.

:D
TIM

Eddie G. said:

Congrats!

For you, we'll make the proper allowances for your Saturn. :D

--ron

Thanks to Remi for pulling me out of my oblivian and getting me to vote and renew. Thats another renewal for SoCal.

ryurabbit said:
Thanks to Remi for pulling me out of my oblivian and getting me to vote and renew. Thats another renewal for SoCal.

Whoa......did you guys hear that? I'm not sure if I heard that, but I could have sworn Rabbit just posted something.

Nah, I'm probably just hearing things, there's no way that could be happening.

Well, maybe.........

No...couldn't be.

Did anyone else hear that????

It's like the "ghost of smashed XJ sheetmetal past."

Welcome back from the Dead, Jay!!!

I'm back and here to haunt you guys on the trails. I will lead and everyone one else will have to pick up the pieces. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back