• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj leafs on an xj?

aduke

NAXJA Forum User
my friend was telling me that mj leafs can be squeezes onto an xy for 4" of lift. anyone tried this? id like a 4-5" leaf overstock for my xj but dont have the $$ for any actual ones. ive also been thinking about s10 leafs but i have acess to a short bed 2wh commanche for parts.

92 xj with 3" rustys aal

thanks

I used mj packs on my xj and got right at 4". I cut the eyes off the main leaf on the mj pack and used the xj main and 2nd or 3rd xj leaf. I didn't add the whole mj overload leaf, I cut it down to just a little longer than the spring perches for about an extra half inch of lift. The springs are not too stiff and i can stuff my 31s pretty good.

good luck,
jason

I can tell you that there is now way you are gonna put the full leaf packs on an XJ, they are way too long. You could cut the pack apart as stated and get some lift.

I used mj leaf packs and just cut the ends off of the main spring and stacked it in under the xj main. This gave me almost 5". If you could get the full mj pack to fit in to the xj spring mounts it would probably give you quite a bit more, but getting it in would probably a real PITA.

Back