• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When will we go to Elbe?

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Considering that I've been here over a year, and we haven't been there yet, I propose that we plan a trip before NW Fest.

Whaddaya think?

hards91xj said:
If you locate Eatonville then sort of east aways past the town of Ashford
:bs: Where the trees EAT METAL and PLASTIC:shiver:

Here's a pic from our last trip there.

treebeard.jpg

hards91xj said:
If you locate Eatonville then sort of east aways past the town of Ashford

Actually Elbe Hills is before Ashford, near the town of "National" (population 4) about 10 miles before the Mt. Rainier park entrance on Hwy 706.

Elbe has changed a lot in the last two years with all the logging and re-routing of trails. There is a local jeep club run up there April 8th.

Just in case anyone on here is interested in going, a few of us are headed up to Elbe Hills tomorrow. We are meeting at the Highlander restaurant in Ashford at 10:30am.

PAPXJ said:
Just in case anyone on here is interested in going, a few of us are headed up to Elbe Hills tomorrow. We are meeting at the Highlander restaurant in Ashford at 10:30am.
Wish I could go. I will be making a trip out to Elbe sometime soon though. I just want to get a couple things done on the Jeep first.

-----Matt-----

anyone want to go on the 13th? papxj, are you running 31"s?

Back