• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone replaced there XJ's Peugeot.........

88xjjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone replace there XJ's Peogeot tranny mount and had a problem finding the part. Is there a conversion to use an AX-15 mount or a AW-4? THIS IS NOT A WANTED ADD I JUST WANT INSITE ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DID TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR TO FIND A NEW ONE.

What part is actually being replaced? The crossmember, or the little bracket that goes from the trans to the crossmember? Or some other part?

Rev

In the Off Road Adventures Mag there was an article on making your own Ba10 Tranny mount, because the replacements were so $$. You get a piece of 1/4 plate and a generic polyurethane tranny mount and fab it. It was like the Sept.05 issue or something like that. Research it and I'm sure you could find the info. Total cost was like $30 bucks to make.

when i saw the thread title I figured you were getting rid of the Peugeot all together, which from the sounds of it would probably only cost slightly more than the rediculously overpriced Peugeot tranny mount. I swapped to a manual AW4 and have never regretted it. If ya gotta keep the Peugeot, I would suggest fabbing up something.

Back