• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just cruising through

G

Hello all been a while since I have stopped in, just thought I would say hello and hope all are doing well. Haven't been doing alot of wheeling lately, however I did make it to Windrock (Oliver Springs, TN) this past weekend for the first time. Good riding, alot of it would be great for modified xj's. Some of it the pro rockcrawler are having a hard time on. So you have some extremes. I am still wheeling a TJ and driving an xj everyday.

Woody I enjoyed checking out your pics, where is the MJ these days?

Hunter-Just been working, got married in April this year, still jeeping when I can. Mainly just had to work a little harder instead of surf the net as I wonce was able to do. So whats been up in VA? coming to Tellico anytime soon?

Carpenter- Hey Wes it is me, whats happening? You still living in Nashville?

How Ironic each of you have a bumper off of my old burned jeep, hope they are holding up OK.

Yep Stephen, still in the Music City. The bumper is holding up fine, then again how could it not as stout as it's built. It's been slammed into more rocks and ledges than I can count and it only shows a few scratches. It does make a great place to eat lunch off of though. Will you be back at Windrock next month for the SFWDA meeting? If so keep an eye out for me and say hello.

Hi Stephen! Hope you can hook up with the SE Chapter some! We'd be glad to have you along.

Woody

no plans for tellico in the next few months. life is life. congrats on getting married. i sold that bumper before i even put it on, i still have some bumpstops from the fireball though. swing by naxja for an update on what your upto now and again. or better yet shoot an email.

Hunter

Back