• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale, need to sell stuff

matt6669

NAXJA Member # 1602
Hey Guys,
Got a bunch of stuff laying around that i've decided i need to get out of my garage as i need the space.
Here goes
D30 HP 3.54 R&P used 35
D30 4:10 to 3.07 carrier used 15
D35 LP 3.54 R&P used 35
D35 4:10 and down Carrier used 15
D44 LP 3.54 R&P used 35
D35 C-Clip shafts 50 for the set, I have two sets available, both used
D44 3.54 R&P used 35
D44 3.92 and dn Carrier ( i have 3 of these available) used 15
ZJ gas tank skid used 50
XJ crossmembers (two available) used 10
D30 LP 3.07 R&P 35
D30 inner 27 spline shaft for 260 ujoint 25
Rear ZJ Stock coils 20
The parts listed below were all taken off a 2006 Rubicon with 2000 miles on it
F&R stock coils
F&R control arms
Stock rear driveshaft
Complete steering setup, including Tie Rod, Drag Link, Track Bar, and Steering Stabilizer
All 4 shocks, the only this is the front two shocks, we had to cut the boot in order to hold the shafts from spinning
Stock Sway bar links
I have two stock TJ belly skids 50 a piece
Stock TJ gas tank skid 50
2000 newer TJ stock ds w/out external yoke

All prices are OBO
if no price, through me a price b/c that means i have no idea what its worth lol and will pretty much take anything reasonable
Will ship these parts but its on your dime.
You can either pm me or email me at [email protected] or you can get me on aim mattt6669
Thanks guys and gals
Matt

i need reare tj flares. let me know if you have those dont see them but was just curious ?

hey

don't have the tj flares

to everyone else if its not listed on the list i currently don't have it lol

Matt

for some reason i can't edit my original post but the d30 and d35 carries are for 3.73 and down

i don't believe that any of the skid plates will fit an xj. But you could put up a post on the forum asking if they would. I'm almost positive the tj ones won't fit but im not sure about the zj

Matt

Back