• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal folks!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Starting tomorrow we will have the second round of National Elections with our own Avery Cracker I lost my beadlock bolts Genosi running for the directors position. The elections "booths" will be open for a duration of 14 days, but don't wait till the last moment: get your vote in early!
Remi aka Kejtar
SoCal NAXJA Vice President
P.S. As soon as the polls open I will post a link.

Kejtar said:
Starting tomorrow we will have the second round of National Elections with our own Avery Cracker I lost my beadlock bolts Genosi running for the directors position. The elections "booths" will be open for a duration of 14 days, but don't wait till the last moment: get your vote in early!
Remi aka Kejtar
SoCal NAXJA Vice President
P.S. As soon as the polls open I will post a link.
i have been wondering when the polls would open.

a Vote for Cracker is a Vote for Cracker so Vote for Cracker !!

if you promise to buy a tow rig and stop endangering the poor 909'ers with your rig of death i'll vote for you =)

rrpfue.jpg

Thanks everyone!!!!

Help me win and adopt my signature!!! Post up as much as you can after you you do so we can get the word around!

:kissyou:

yea but it will be a laugh if a un experienced 19 year old beat you that would be a good laugh :D

i guess i can say u got my vote

Cupcake said:
yea but it will be a laugh if a un experienced 19 year old beat you that would be a good laugh :D

My biggest concern is what is best for the club and that it is not a popularity contest.

You might as well have run :D

cracker said:
My biggest concern is what is best for the club and that it is not a popularity contest.

Paul S said:
I'm kinda tired & don't really have the energy to vote, but if Craker REALLY needs my vote let me know at the last possible minute he'll have it :roll:

Paul

:D

Thanks

-Avery

JohnX said:

Hey Cracker,

I voted .... now I want the t-shirt! Maybe you can get Remi to do a dance for you.... :jester:

xj4moab said:
I can be pedro for you if you need a sidekick :confused1

And all your dreams will come true..........................

:D

Back