• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unofficial NWC Clothing Ideas

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
I'm tossing around ideas for T-shirts and Sweatshirts for the Northwest Chapter and I need your help. If these were available, what would you pay to own one of these?

Keep in mind, these are higher quality, custom printed T's and Hooded Sweatshirts. Right now, they are NOT available for sale.

I am simply looking for your feedback:

Heavyweight and high-quality, our Gildan UltraCotton tee fits just right. Available in our widest variety of sizes from Kids XS - Adult 5XL (in select colors).

# Standard Fit 6.1 oz. 100% preshrunk cotton jersey fabric
# Seamless collar
# Durable double-stitched seams and bottom hem
# 100% satisfaction guarantee

Back
rm4ajc.jpg

Front
rm4axx.jpg

Back
rm4b9z.jpg

Front
rm4cap.jpg

Back
rm4duc.jpg

Front
rm4e12.jpg

Back
rm4eau.jpg

Front
rm4egw.jpg

Product Description:
Stay warm, comfy, and in-style any time of the year in our Gildan UltraBlend Hoodie. Blended 50% cotton/ 50% polyester fabric is softer, shrinks less, and has superior printing results compared to traditional cotton hoodies.

# Standard Fit 9.3 oz. 50% cotton/ 50% polyester blended fleece fabric
# Roomy front pouch pocket
# Lycra reinforced 1x1 athletic rib cuffs and relaxed waistband
# Air jet spun yarn for a softer feel and no pill, wash after wash!
# Durable double-stitched shoulders, armholes, and cuffs
# 100% satisfaction guarantee

Note: Kids sizes are 7.75 oz. fabric and do not have a drawstring (for safety)

Back
rm4gt0.jpg

Front
rm4h0g.jpg

Back
rm4h9y.jpg

Front
rm4hle.jpg

Back
rm4hu1.jpg

Front
rm4i1x.jpg

Thanks! Mark

I like the hoodie.. I'd pay 25 for a good quality one (I've had some that faded QUICKLY before) Might want to get rid of the white though...just too hard to keep clean. (maybe a Navy color would be better)

T-shirt...no more than 15 for short sleeve but I'd rather have a long sleeve...20 for that. Ditch the baby blue though.

The prolem I've run into is shrinkage. I bought an "official" NAXJA L/S tee that immediately went from large to medium:gonnablow

Are these just tees and sweats with an Iron on logo, or good stuff? Nothing is more annoying than a good piece of clothing with bad imagery that fades easily or peels.

I'm in. Give me XXX

Didn't see sizes on the Sweatshirts.

Prices? If they won't shrink a size, I will pay.

John's idea - Yes, Long sleeves.

Jason

i like the ideas!

put me in for an XL sweatshirt

Grey hoodie for sure. I will pay for quality.

Also a short sleeve tee shirt.

Don't bother with white. Wheeling isn't a clean sport.

I want some!

A white hoodie, and a few shirts! Large for both.

Prices seems great also.

I'd pay good money for a beanie too. Or a hat.

Maybe a black option? Change the black design to white? By doing that, it would change the NWC logo, so I don't know if that would be good or not. Just a suggestion.

JMotorsprt said:
I'm in. Give me XXX

Didn't see sizes on the Sweatshirts.

Prices? If they won't shrink a size, I will pay.

John's idea - Yes, Long sleeves.

Jason

Gee whiz, ya donk...did you even bother reading his post?

:confused1 :confused1 :confused1

Yes I did McFly.

Take a pill.

Spend a day with me and you would understand why I BS here.
Forums are the lighter side of my life.

JMotorsprt said:
Yes I did McFly.

Take a pill.

Spend a day with me and you would understand why I BS here.
Forums are the lighter side of my life.

Your BS seems so serious though... Perhaps you should add a smilie or two so we know you're joking. :D:D:D

For me, price isn't really the issue. Quality clothes are. White T-shirts and also light grey T-shirts, made of thick material and armpits that aren't half way past your belly button. :) As for the sweat shirts, I'd rather see a grey sweatshirt than a white one. Not into the baby blue thing at all. Also in sweats, both a hooded and a non-hooded.

Someone above posted no white T-shirts cause 4x4ing is dirty, well it is, but it would also be nice to have white T-shirts cause I'd wear them other places for daily wear. I'd like to see grey ones for 4x4ing though.

i would take a couple t-shirts and at least one sweat shirt when and if they become available, just keep us informed.

Okay... what I've listed is from one Vendor. Size, color, etc...

I don't know the quality of the Decal/Tshirt (personally) but I will have a sample by Wednesday or Thursday from another location (see my avatar) and will get a chance to wash/shrink/wear it and see how it pans out.

It's rated at "Better than event" in quality - which means better than the stuff you get at fairs, racetracks, sporting events and concerts.

Realistically, the T-shirts are going to START at about $20 each and the Hoodie runs around $35. Includes printing on both sides.

Printing on one side will only save $2.00 each and of course the price drops with quantity printing.

Example of this would be a $3.00 discount (each) for printing 12 to 35 of these at once. Tshirts would then be $17.00 and Sweats $32.00 on a quantity buy with both front and back printing.

Long sleeve T's are available in the same colors listed for the T's starting at $23.00 each.

Black would (indeed) require altering the logo somewhat for the NWC on the back. If you really want this, you will incur some additional costs for altering the Art.

None of this is written in stone... I'm just throwing out ideas, ok? Thanks for the feedback! :D No comments on the design so I assume it's okay.

I think those prices are fair. I am still not detered.

i'll definitely take at least one tshirt and one sweatshirt. did you come up with any final plans for colors?

ladywolf said:
i'll definitely take at least one tshirt and one sweatshirt. did you come up with any final plans for colors?

No. Colors depend on quality and availability. (and price too!!) :D

hehe sounds good to me. XL on either size for me, whenever ya decide on colors.

and you have a pm, too:D

Sniggs said:
Black would (indeed) require altering the logo somewhat for the NWC on the back. If you really want this, you will incur some additional costs for altering the Art.

That is fine for a little more $$, black hardly shows the 'dirtyness', if you know what I mean.

If it comes down to that not being an option, that is fine by all means.

Back