• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today's lesson... don't follow Remi!

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
car_into_mine_web.jpg

Or, more accurately, Stay on designated trails.

BLM Story.

Yuma Sun Story

LOL do i dare ask?

sami's, it's what's for dinner!

Ummm Andy, you make it sound like I go off the designated routes when I wheel...... Anyways, I don't find the story amusing but rather sad. About a year or two ago there was an accident when a group of bikers where flying through a mining distsrict and one fell in: all the way in. IIRC all that was removed from the shaft was a mangled piece of a biker and rider together. Moral of the story? Keep your eyes open and don't speed through an unknown terrain.

Kejtar said:
Ummm Andy, you make it sound like I go off the designated routes when I wheel......

Oh no Remi! WrongWayRemiYou WrongWayRemi misunderstand me! I would never suggest that Remi WrongWayRemi ever lead any group off a designated trail. I've always known you WrongWayRemi to practice Tread Lightly, even when you WrongWayRemi don't know which trail to take.

Sorry for any confusion.

Andy Steiner said:
Oh no Remi! WrongWayRemiYou WrongWayRemi misunderstand me! I would never suggest that Remi WrongWayRemi ever lead any group off a designated trail. I've always known you WrongWayRemi to practice Tread Lightly, even when you WrongWayRemi don't know which trail to take.

Sorry for any confusion.
lol..... it's all a myth... just like Nessie ;)

Back