• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's up with the weather?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
It seems that it keeps raining Fri-Sat for the past few weeks now. I just checked the weather reaport and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Sat and same thing again next week?

Anyone have the weather prediction for JV on Saturday?

Even though Bush is a total ass-clown, i do not blame the weather on him. If it was up the him it would rain oil, but then we would not need to be invading peoples lands if there was no oil over there, and it fell from the sky so freely.

Anyways... back to reality.

I'm a bit bummed too I was screwed out of two jeep working days last weekend because of the rain.

GSequoia said:
Bring portable warmth to JV. Last Saturday it was snowing in Yucca and most likely JV as well.

Are you towing your house out there?

sintax said:
Are you towing your house out there?
:twak:

Negative.

I won't be there :D

Conflicting schedule with some Drunk Day festivities plus a much needed trip to the bone yard for a certain '88 Chief.

GSequoia said:
Conflicting schedule with some Drunk Day festivities plus a much needed trip to the bone yard for a certain '88 Chief.

Half-price weekend at all PAPs. What are you looking for?

I was wondering if it would be - with St. Patrick and all...

The things on my list that I can think of offhand are a RH mirror that works (either joystick or full manual) and black interior stuff (rare, generally only seen on '84 - '86 as far as I can tell). Of the interior I'd need 2 Door door panels, 2 door carpet, seat covers front and rear and the dash board panel, glove box panel, and console box lid (I'll paint the rest).

Also if you happen to see an 4x4 AX-15 let me know; even a NV3550 but that's not likely :D

Gimme a call if you see anything man. 310.621.1634 Just getting the Chief fixed up for when I get the title straightened out.

Oh yeah, also need one front driveshaft from an AW4 equipped Cherokee (I'm hoping that i can use that for the rear when all is done on the Red Jeep, when I am sure that I can I'll get another one so I can only have ONE spare drive shaft :D)

xjohnnyc said:
Half-price weekend at all PAPs. What are you looking for?

Johnny (or anybody else going to a boneyard), I want a draglink/tie rod from a V8 ZJ. If you see one, pull it for me please.

Oh... and not that anybody is lucky enough to find a 97+ XJ, but if you do and it has power seats, I need the frame for the driver's side seat.

I need a 2002+ Dodge 2500 w/ CTD and 6sp manual. long bed, 4x4 and any color but Red!!!

Kejtar said:
It seems that it keeps raining Fri-Sat for the past few weeks now. I just checked the weather reaport and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Sat and same thing again next week?

This is a problem why? Well then again I guess it could be for those that only wheel a couple of times a year. :D Personally, I think its great. The way I figure it is that there will be fresh snow to wheel in this weekend AND next!

party1:

It hit me shortly after all this wet weather started - putrid.

Normally, I like rain - always have. However, between the "California Rain Lite" and the fact that it somehow manages to be just cold enough to be irritating, "putrid" is the only word that really describes it...

Oh - if anyone goes to a P&P and sees an idler pully or two that replaces the A/C compressor, I'd like it. Pay or trade - I've been building up some trade items lately; OEMR stuff - but still!

5-90

5-90 said:
- I've been building up some trade items lately; OEMR stuff - but still!

5-90

Got a working space and a half radio unit?

5-90 said:
It hit me shortly after all this wet weather started - putrid.

Normally, I like rain - always have. However, between the "California Rain Lite" and the fact that it somehow manages to be just cold enough to be irritating, "putrid" is the only word that really describes it...

Oh - if anyone goes to a P&P and sees an idler pully or two that replaces the A/C compressor, I'd like it. Pay or trade - I've been building up some trade items lately; OEMR stuff - but still!

5-90

I'll keep an eye out but non AC XJ's aren't too common. I have one on the "new" '88 but I'm keeping the idler after doing the AC conversion just in case I have a use for it down the line (never know).

Tim - I agree on the snow. I wish I had the time and all to go out. Maybe if there is still some snow when I get the '88 titled I'll head up to the mountain for some light (stock) wheeling.

Back