• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i just bought...

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
front and rear bumpers for the Heap:) courtesy of JCR Offroad. they are nice lookin...and majorly affordable compared to some of the other guys!

cherokee stage 3 front bumper

stage 3 rear bumper w/ tire carrier

i probably wont which sucks, but i will be trying to host a wrenchfest when i get home for new bumpers, a soon to be RE. 3.5 superflex (cant decide on shocks just yet) and i might be converting to the open cooling system, i just need the list of stuff. (yay, more parts to buy)

plus i'm gettin a good deal on a set of rubi wheels and tires:)

If ya need some help doing all that, Im all game. Maybe we can get a wrenchfest going again when you come back to get that '89 all done up, if thats something you are interested in doing. Ill ask Phil, because I have no clue on where it could be held.

depending on the timeframe when i can come home next, WHO knows. problem with where i live is:

1. OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOONIES!!! (ask phil, he's been there)

2. The parental units' house is hard to find

3. depends on the projects dad has going....shop will be occupied, or depending on weather, too damn cold to use

4. depending on how courtious my folks are in allowin a whole bunch of jeepers to occupy the xtra bathroom

if summertime, food and lodging would not be a big deal...bring the tent and come camp out at the house, we can cook out/ bbq, that or theres awesome food at the lil cafe or the oldest tavern in the state in town.

Back