• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

off road sway bar

I don't know why you'd want a swaybar off-road. Common practice is to remove the rear sway bar entirely, and disconnect the front one for off-road use (keeping it connected on the street).

I'll be running theTera-flex kit,I believe Barnes already makes the conversion.

cherokeekid said:
I've been running an anti rock for a while now and the trail performance is night and day. much more stable, everyone that has drove or rode in it has added it to their "list"

I'm running a mount similiar to this one:

You got any pics of your set up with the Antirock installed? How far forward does the Bar sit.. I am visualize how this works on an XJ without hitting anything in the wheel well

The currie anit rock system is amazing and doesn't limit articulation at all... My leaves aren't as flexy as I would like, but a buddy is running them on his sahara with RE 4.5 with trilink and gets 1000+ on the ramp, while the antirock keeps his tires on the ground allowing his lockers to work better than most.

green50gt said:
They complain if you reply to an old topic, then they complain if you post a new topic about an old item. I love it!!!! :thumbup:

And this was the missing part of this thread that we really needed to hear........................................ ready folks???

"I just threw both my swaybars away. =p"

I so waited all year to hear that hahahahahahaha!!! I know im just being rude............. ill drink some more for ya :cheers:

Back