• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel backspace help

Rufio

NAXJA Forum User
im attempting to purchase some tires/wheels from a friend they are 33x14x15 and i am running 4.5 re lift with some trimmed fendors, he says that the wheels are 15x10 with 4.5" BS..... i thought that stock BS was 4.5 inches?? i am curently running 33x12.5 and i have stock jeep wheels and i am rubbing on my LCA when i make sharp turns, would this 4.5" BS be good or not so good???? opinions.....?

my friend is running 3.5 inch lift on his cherokee and he was using them and he said it rubbed when he turned.

5.25 backspace is stock. I run 33X10.50 with 4.75 backspace and still rub the LCAs. With 14 wide tires You will need somewhere around a 4.00 back space or less.

BA

BAs96XJ said:
5.25 backspace is stock. I run 33X10.50 with 4.75 backspace and still rub the LCAs. With 14 wide tires You will need somewhere around a 4.00 back space or less.

BA

go go gadget wheelspacers..... lol i guess i better get me some wheelspacers

Back