• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 6.5 LA kit

fasttimes87

NAXJA Forum User
For anyone that has this kit or has had it, did u like it? and did you have any problems with the product? I dont care what some people say about the customer service.

those 6.5 rear springs will give you more like 7.5...I'v had mine on for 4 months and hasnt settled a bit, but they flex decent If you have a stiff enough coil up front...thats Just my experience though...

Im running LA's, but its a mixed lift. Ive got Rustys LA's and leaves, but RK coils, since theyre a little softer. I haven't really had any problems with it. Though I will be building my own crossmember and LA's in the future as The crossmember has the LA's hang a little low for my tastes, and im tired of the whole mounting system being a PITA (have to take it ALL off to remove the T-case, etc.)

Running the 6.5 LA kit now and only a couple complaints I have is the shocks that the kit came with. I am going with some RE Monotubes here in the next couple weeks. Second, I would prefer to have after market shackles rather than using the stock ones. I believe RE comes with heavy duty shackles? Other than that the kit looks great and functions good.

Back