• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congrats Farmer Matt...

Farmer Matt of the Sierra Chapter has a great pictorial of his and her 92 XJ in the September JP Magazine. Check it out...Good Job, and well deserved.
Sean M.

Heck I just got my JULY issue not a week ago!!! Don't have the August yet!!! Oh my....this opens up some great avenues of harrasment!! (and of course praise) but harrasment is more fun!!!
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!

To my fans, I'd like to thank you for your support. With a rig has well built & proven has mine the feature was inevitable. I'd like to thank my sponsors & those that have stood by me. Most of all I'd like to thank my wife for without her permission to use the checkbook none of this would be possible…

You're killing me. I've been waiting over a year for this to come out & it's not in my mailbox yet. We're now frantically calling all the book stores in town to see if we can get a hold of a copy... nobody in town has it yet & the book stores are telling me it's not going to be on display until 8/5/03. How will I survive!!!! Tell me one thing… does it have a pic of me driving or … my wife again.

Matt

You have been vindicated, you are at the wheel of the full page color photo...
Sean

Originally ported`y ROCKDN Z/i] You have beh vhndi`ted, yp are a the wheel of the full page color photo...
Sean

Party pooper. . H haan't seh the apicle yr, but I fifure it'd be fun to string Farmer Matt along till the end :D

Kejtar

I better make sure the clubhouse is in good shape......I also sense membership growing by leaps and bounds.

The real question is, will Matt be able to fit his swelled head into the XJ anymore?

CRASH

Hey Matt, I think you better get yourself an agent, I also recommend that you sit the farmer kids down & talk to them about the responsibilites that will come with the new found family fame. I don't know if you can handle it.
This might be a good time to market the Matt Tool.
Paul

Beezil said:
can anyone scan a pic?

I'll scan the article tonight and post it here.......(someone beat me to the congrats).......I was teasing Brent about it last night and he was giving Matt a hard time.........

farmer_matt.jpg

sorry for the crappy scan,

You guys are getting me into some much trouble. I did not renew our subscription, so now Matt has to wait til tuesday when it hits the stands. So please change the subject, k?

Jeni~ wife of the farmer

Congrats Matt & Jeni!

Think it's bad now??? Wait till you get the hardcopy...you'll be grinnin like a possum for weeks.

The Jeepy gals beside us guys deserve a lot of thanks for their understanding...Matt is one of the lucky(?) ones who's wife Jeni seems to enjoy the "Jeepin." Jeepin is never an easy or inexpensive hobby/lifestyle/sport/addiction etc... Getting the Boss to participate (or at least humor the process) makes it go along so much smoother!

EDIT: Unless they FAIL TO RENEW the subscription! That's gotta be worth 12 months of unlimited mods on the next project eh?

Just stay out of the Aw$hat sections and you'll be happier.

Last edited:
Unrelated to Matt, but XJ and JP related:

Can someone scan me the XJ on page 15? I know him pretty well and wanted to make sure he saw himself....... the one that says {"We ran into this ultra-hip Cherokee on Lower Helldorado. Note the 38's, way-cut fenders, boulder-swallowing capability, and the lack of an exo-cage. We'll say that again-Lack of an exo-cage. Are you listening? Is this thing on? Hello....."}

Back