• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" Spacers, AAL, Pitman arm, t-case drop, 79 bucks

That is the biggest piece of crap kit I have ever seen. Please tell me you are joking.

actually just looking for opinions. I'venever heard of the company before. But it looks like everything is included that you'd need. Spacers and AAL's seemed like a better idea than spacers and blocks/shackles. Especially if it includes the t-case drop and pitman arm. But I'm here to learn.

What do you think its missing etc...

slowride63 said:
And you'll get what you pay for.
Yeah, 2 spacers, 2 AALs, a t-case drop, and a Pitman arm.
What's the problem?
This is really all you need for a 3" lift.
There are better, more expensive ways of going about it, but to get the desired height for under a bill sounds good to me.

you dont need all that crap. Just get some hockey pucks and glue/duct tape them together, 3 pucks should about do it. Use that as your spacer. Duct tape fixes everything. Then get a 3" block of wood, treated of course so it doesnt rot, and drill a hole in it for the center pin in your rear leaves, and then slide them in under your leaf springs. You might need longer u-bolts. That should about do it, 3" lift front and rear.

I'm kidding dont do that. This kit is crap. I spent about a year researching what kit i wanted before i finally decided on RE. do yourself a favor and save the $80

Id just do a 2" bb, its tried and true. Plus with 2" you dont have any problems with the tcase and lcas, and brake lines.

Plus, that pitman arm looks really cheesy.

because its made by mako offroad and looks like its plastic, not to mention the entire package is only 79$

will it actually snap? probably not, do you have a sense of humor? deffinatly not

XJ_Vikings said:
because its made by mako offroad and looks like its plastic, not to mention the entire package is only 79$

will it actually snap? probably not, do you have a sense of humor? deffinatly not
Thanks for the lesson.
Are you sure it's made by Mako?
I didn't know they had a forge.

Back