• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Price Check 231 w/extras

FELIX

Who Knows, Ask Who
Contemplating an upgrade.
Curious, what you guys think I should get for a 23 spline 231 out of a 5 speed w/ SYE, Tera 4:1 & 2 Low kit complete, no assy req. Just getting a feeler to see if I might be able to upgrade soon.

Thanks Guys

Rob

Ill give you 100 for it...

I got $500 for my 23 spline 231 with a RE hack n tap SYE on ebay. I was happy with that, I would have taken $300. This really helped offset the $1,100 NV241 Rock Trac t-case swap. It was also a good beefy upgrade and cheaper than if I would have gotten a 4:1 Tera low kit in my 231.

What case are you thinking about getting, a NV241 Rock Trac, Atlas, or the ultra bling bling Stack 3 speed t-case???

Troy

From the coments, I think you guy's are missing the fact it has a Tera 4:1 kit & 2low kit, as well as a SYE. Anyway entertaining the idea of an Atlas, or Stack 2 speed. This is just a feeler post, to see what type of intrest there would be if I decided to pull it & sell it & see if it makes sense.

Thanks guy's

Rob

FELIX said:
From the coments, I think you guy's are missing the fact it has a Tera 4:1 kit & 2low kit, as well as a SYE. Anyway entertaining the idea of an Atlas, or Stack 2 speed. This is just a feeler post, to see what type of intrest there would be if I decided to pull it & sell it & see if it makes sense.

Thanks guy's

Rob
Might also define whether its a HD SYE kit or just a H-N-T.

91 Jeep Project said:
Tera Low, what do you think..............:dunno:
That has nothing to do with it.

91 Jeep Project said:
I would actually think it has alot to do with it.
care to elaborate?

BTW - Felix, I paid $800 for a similar used 231... 23 spline input, Tera 4:1, 2 low and Tera SYE/output shaft. I thought that was a fair price.

It's a Currie SYE & drive shaft set , that was bought w/ the lift package about 9 years ago. It's been plenty strong.

Thanks
Rob

Back