• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 ?

Thanks, but I know that already I am looking for the width at the flanges. I am unable to measure off of my xj because I am not home and wont be there for a few weeks. I met this guy who has this thing taking up space in his garage and he wants to get rid of it for $150 it has no breaks on it. He does not know what it came off of. Thanks!

The one I am looking it measures 52.5 flange to flange. The axels were not with the dif . he has to dig them up and by the looks of his garage it will take him some time. If I can find this measurment I would know if I could tell him if I want it or not before he has to hunt them down.

Last edited:
xray said:
Thanks, but I know that already I am looking for the width at the flanges. I am unable to measure off of my xj because I am not home and wont be there for a few weeks. I met this guy who has this thing taking up space in his garage and he wants to get rid of it for $150 it has no breaks on it. He does not know what it came off of. Thanks!

The one I am looking it measures 52.5 flange to flange. The axels were not with the dif . he has to dig them up and by the looks of his garage it will take him some time. If I can find this measurment I would know if I could tell him if I want it or not before he has to hunt them down.
I believe there's about a 2 1/2" difference between the flange and WMS on each side. I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.
If that's the case then the axle you're looking at would have a WMS to WMS of about 57.5".

Kyung

Back