• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d30 non-disco with aussie locker

GoreD

NAXJA Forum User
I tried searching but couldn't find too much. I was wondering how many ppl run an aussie locker in the solid (non-disco) dana30 and if you have any problems with it on the road, how does it handle around corners etc ... I thought a had a disco axle when i bought the locker but now i realised that i don't. It's an 89 xj with the np242, i'm hoping i can still install the locker and not have any problems. Thanks Gord

try searching more.

in 2wd you wont notice it, in 4wd drive on the road you will have to learn to drive with a locker, takes getting use to but you can certainly learn. TONS of people run aussie lockers or other similar lockers in non disco 30s with no problems

DON'T DO IT.....so just send it t0 me..:)

just kidding, i have a lockright in my non-disco, it's not that bad.

yeah run the aussie. i've had mine for a few months. they make a slight clicking noise around corners. but thats normal. they lock up fast and solid in 4wheel drive. good choice

Back