• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well finially got something to show for TDS

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well as mentioned in other post, the event was great and the wind for one day sucked. But all in all it was awesome.

The 1-1/2 hour burger with zucinni, wait they were out of it after the wait and refunded our money that is, was even not all that bad.

The all new under side and motor made for a challannging 4 days of uncertainy, but it went well. Only had to clearance up the front fender completly and do some more body work (BFH) to the rear fender well rear portion. then on the way home the SYE rear seal on the all new RE hack and tap SYE decided to come out. Leaving 1.5qts of tranny fluid all over the two buddies behind me.

In any case is was great to swap from the TJ's I have owned/built in the past to a XJ. The trade offs were equal I think. I went a few places the wheel base helped and buddies in TJ went places I had to either hit body panels on or just didnt make it.

heres one video of a as close to vertical as I would attempt till I get more comfy in a XJ.. I have a few more but have to wait till they are sent to me from the one with the DV cam. Have to say though coming down this one was little un-nerving since I didnt look really good and just went over it, the back wheels came up like 12-16" then I hit the gas and all was well...

ftp://rob:[email protected]

see if that works. nope looks like I will have to change some settings.. errrr

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
You weren't at Super Burger on Friday at 7PM-ish, where you?

Yep

Fri morning they were awesome!
Fri night they ran outa food and I felt bad for the watreses with the hard time the one big girl was giving them, remember her.
sat morning they didnt even open in fear I think..

I told them, just remember 1st weekend in march EVERY year, been the last 44 yrs and will continue hopefully for another 44...

Heres a new link.

was told it would work?

ROBERTK said:
Yep

Fri morning they were awesome!
Fri night they ran outa food and I felt bad for the watreses with the hard time the one big girl was giving them, remember her.
sat morning they didnt even open in fear I think..

I told them, just remember 1st weekend in march EVERY year, been the last 44 yrs and will continue hopefully for another 44...

Heres a new link.

was told it would work?

You aren't talking about the big drunk woman, are you? She came over and flirted with Rollins while trying to get in his fries. Small fries, that is. Funny, we were all sitting there waiting... and waiting.... and waiting... and waiting...

We thought it funny they ran out of food and were understaffed AND didn't tell anyone that they ran out of food.

well the little like 18yr old watress's you had to feel sorry for. They were not expecting that and the one even was about to cry at one point and then other had plans, I heard her telling the guy that can to get her she couldnt go now.

But yeah they should had done something to tell everyone that it was going to be a all nighter there.

And yeah I saw her hitting on Mike. He was the only one with food, what did you expect her to do. LOL

Did she actually steel or did they give her that fish plaque thingy? haha

ROBERTK said:
well the little like 18yr old watress's you had to feel sorry for. They were not expecting that and the one even was about to cry at one point and then other had plans, I heard her telling the guy that can to get her she couldnt go now.

But yeah they should had done something to tell everyone that it was going to be a all nighter there.

And yeah I saw her hitting on Mike. He was the only one with food, what did you expect her to do. LOL

Did she actually steel or did they give her that fish plaque thingy? haha

I was sitting next to Mike and we were going to jump him for his burger. Mine came about 45 min's after his. Yep, she stole the fish. That chick was nutty.

I felt sorry for the girls there but if they'd only put up a sign or something it would have gone a bit easier for them... and us. It became a joke and when they called out a number the crowd would yell, "Burn it!" if it wasn't their number. Almost like being at the raffle.

so did that new link work?

lol.. yeah well it was a mostly adults LOL but they were a littel intoxicated at that time, in thier defense.

There was a A$$hole mexican guy in a big POS blazer that tryed it right after I came back down and it stalled a few times on him (carb). when he got done trying, his wife and daughter were standing with us, he looked over to the wife adn said You got that on video right. Well she didnt adn he just laid in to her and was a Total D1ck to her. She was all of liek 5'4 adn beautiful and we felt bad. Since the same cam got his as mine we told him we would email him a copy when we got it uploaded after we got home. So I am editing in a dildo in to his forehead in the video for a few frames every few seconds LOL cant wait till all his homies are watching it and they go Hey what was that, and There it is again. LOL

Just glad the FTp is working also. its a 2Mb both ways connection.

gcurtis said:
You aren't talking about the big drunk woman, are you? She came over and flirted with Rollins while trying to get in his ....
did Mike tell her he had some Haagen Daz back at the motel room?:D

Back