• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need 235/75R15 AT tires (4) New Hampshire

klonestar

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to see if anyone around here has a set of 235/75/r15 AT tires their looking to get rid of? Need to be at least inspectable. I will pick up if not 'too' far away. Need asap to get Jeep on the road.

Thanks,
Ken (in North Conway,NH)

Damn I just gave away my set yesterday. The guy said he didnt really need them but would take them for a spare set. Let me see if I can get them back. They are about 50%..wild country xtr's

you know I just sent a good set of BFG radial T/A's to the junkyard in the back of the blazer I got rid of 225/75/15. Pretty good condition too. Bad timing, they still have them if you want to drive to hooksett. They charge $10each for thier tires.

I'm about a ten hours' drive from you, but I have two sets of 225s, one set mounted on stock 15x6s, that you're welcome to. The price of gas to pick them up would probably buy you a set of cheap new tires, though.

Final update (read desperate attempt) lol!

I'll take anything thats AT/MT that will fit stock 15" rims on a 90' stock Cherokee. Probably next week or so I be buying some cheap new rubber to get it on the road. Looking at some Cooper AS w/AT tread design for 60.00 each new. Think im going to have to 'settle for' for now. But thats cash that could be in someone elses pocket! (read desperate attempt)

Thanks again everyone,
Ken :)

Back