• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non ABS, late model, brake line help.

Powerman

NAXJA Forum User
First off, I have a 2000 with ABS. I am swaping in a D44, so I will loose my ABS. Since I can't use it, I want to completly remove it. I have a drawing from Jeep of a non ABS setup.

Here is my question. Could someone please verify that the drivers side front brake line is attached to the back end of the proportioning valve, and the passenger side front brake line is the next line to that, that comes off the bottom of the valve. That is how it looks on the drawing.

I can't look at mine because the front line goes to the ABS pump, then ouputs to the 2 front lines. I am just trying to figure out how to plumb mine up after I remove my ABS pump. Thanks.

Come on, can some one trace a couple of lines real quick? Please please please

Drivers side front is comming directly out of the back of the valve (towards firewall) Pass front comes off of bottom next to it. You are correct. This is on my 98 but they should be the same.

You are the shiznit sir. Thanks. Thought I was going to do a lot of extra plumbing till I looked at the drawing and my stuff. This will be simple. Thanks

Back