• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear lift options?!

LiftedWood85

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys did a search didnt find really what i wqas lookin for..... now what are the ways to lift the rear end, blocks, shackles, dakota springs??, AAL??.. if so whats the max lift on each should i go? also what about useing longer main springs from another truck(what kind idk) and havein them rearchd??

you could write a page long response to answer your questions....

you need to provide more information about your vehicle...inttended use... and overall goals like tire size....type of trails to run...is it going to be a trailor queen?mallcrawler...etc

id like a happy middle, alil krawler, more trail, more mud.... its an 85 xj with a 318 v8, 36's, about 10.5-11in in the front via 5.5 springs custom 3in coil spacers on the axle(welded) and custom 2in coil spacers

i'm inerested in this as well...so many options.

all i want is 2", kinda dd (second vehical), mostly on road...power lines/muddy orchards wheeling.

ome is nice but i paid a $100 bucks for the jeep...thinking rusty's 2" leaf pack (2" coil front) and using hte new sensatracks i just put on till i kill them (i want 30x9.5's no disco's and no rubbing).

put...i hear different things between block and AAL's...some say ones is bad...others say its good...

don't really hear alot about shackles though.

not trying to hijac...just looking for info

thanks

i dont know about going that high...11"...dont have any experience...

but, i would guess that at 8" lift spring ...BOR? and lowering the front/rear spring mounts an inch or two ( and plating/boxing them) in combination with an extended shackle and maybe a 2" block. then a tracktion bar...might get 11" over stock. THink superduty...

or link it and coilovers

bor?? what about the dakota springs gettin 5in over stock?? thinkin that RT. then lower rear spring mount 2in, then 3in block... if need be 1in shackle.... well for the front im not thinkin 11in more like 9 or 10 after the motor weight bumpers etc etc

Im pretty sure the 4x4 blazer leaves are spring under just like the 2wd ones, so those would work. But you'll only get around 4.5-5" out of those, give or take. You could use the TNT U-bolt eliminators for 1.5", a 1.5" shackle, and maybe drop the mounts. Check out GoJeep's page on how to do this.

Back