• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANyone up for anything Sunday?

I'm game. Got to get a rim though. Tight wad here cant seem to make up his mind though.

lol... ok... no excuses this time!!!! So Tim, since it's your neck of the woods... wanna put the meeting info togehter? :D (and a trail plan LOL... I'm there specifiaclly for trail running :D and following someone else around this time hahah)

How about the last half of the Swamp Lake trail, then the Bald Mtn trail? :D :D

Have fun in BB,

Goatman, I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks, fishing(line soaking), looking for things to clim over and just being a tourist. Can't decide whether to start the loop from the East to West, or the other way around. I love the tough choices. LOL

Got the wheel. I'm ready. What flavor trails?

Your choice Tim :D Last time I was up there, you mentioned that there are couple interesting ones that are worth checking out :D Btw, Tim, drop me an email @ [email protected] as I think that I might have something you're intersted in :D

Tim, I can't believe that broken wheel got you all the way home safely. I would have been sweating bullets all the way home. I've got an old 31 inch pro comp mt if you want it for a full size spare. That would probably be a good thing.

Let us know which trails you are running, I may make a run up if I get caught up in the garage.

Dan

Pilot Rock -> Pinacles-> Dishpan ? or Clark's grade -> Holcomb Cr. -> Wht Mtn (backwards)? or...

Sorry Dan, I forgot THE ONLY way up the hill was on PAVEMENT! LOL! Sumptin tells me tho, that if'n ya did, she'e beat ya like ya had red hair!

OK, Remi. Holcomb via dishpan. I know it's a bit of a repeat from a couple of weeks ago. Meet @ the Arrowhead ranger station on hwy 18. 9:00 am Sunday 8/3.

Dan, what color is the XK? Got skids on it's fuzzy little British belly? hehehe

BTW, thanks Dan. I got the whole spare thing covered. $20= Tire, rim, mount & bal. It ain't pretty, but it good:D

Last edited:
Hey, where's RABBIT?

YUP. But keep in mind that the red star alone, is no longer painted on the parking lot. The Democrats had the FS add a sickle to it.

Back