• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Opionions...

jdmsi94

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I have a Pro Comp 3". I am wanting to do a 4.5" with 32's. Anyone have any suggestions on kits or add ons to the Pro Comp?

I would say get a full 4.5 and sell your 3". Just my 2c. I put 32's under my xj with the thoughts of going to 5.5" in the future. of course you could add shackels and spacers to get your inch, but you will still need sye.

jdmsi94 said:
Right now I have a Pro Comp 3". I am wanting to do a 4.5" with 32's. Anyone have any suggestions on kits or add ons to the Pro Comp?

I started the same way with a 3" Pro Crap kit. To go to the 'next level' I added a 1.75" coil spacer ($30), stainless brake lines ($60), Pro Crap adjustable track bar ($179 and WAY overpriced), and a 3" ProCrap leaf pack ($100, I already had 1.5" lift shackles). It worked but I only ran it that way for two months. I was very concerned about the stock upper control arms in that set up. BTW I already had a SYE.

I would go with a RE 4.5 kit and an SYE and drive shaft. It would be better.

Back