• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey G

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
what is this? Opie's junk together and wheeling before yours?

oh?
DSC08141.JPG

DSC08150.JPG

DSC08198.JPG

:D :D

thanks for your help with the raffle by the way :D

Hmmm...

So the fact that mine was running and wheeling far before yours is somehow irrevelant? :twak:

Besides, contrary to popular belief my Jeep does run, quite well in fact (Given the strange sounds it makes). I have only pulled it off trail duty until I have the time to finish my current build.

hmm

well that sucks

Remi - SPOBI! :D

XJ_ranger said:
Remi - SPOBI! :D
Nope... lemme relate a conversation here:
Q: What the hell is that griding/clanking noise?
A: Oh... it's in the axle, it's been doing that for over a year now, I'm not worried about it.

:D

Here's anotehr one: was Opie's rig trailered to the trail? or did it get there under it's own power?? :D

I still don't know what that alleged clanking noise is Remi; I've never heard it before, then, or since. Now, of course, the axle still makes a lot of noise and I'm still unconcerned about it; it's just a 35.

Kejtar said:
Here's anotehr one: was Opie's rig trailered to the trail? or did it get there under it's own power?? :D

got there under its own power... but thats not to say it didnt have a "grinding clanking noise" either...

I have to say,
Opie, you have balls!
Your junk almost didnot make it to WF.
You wheeled the piss out of it and then drove it back across three states.
If G would have left Feb 1st, he would be almost to St. Louis by now!

seanR said:
I have to say,
Opie, you have balls!
Your junk almost didnot make it to WF.
You wheeled the piss out of it and then drove it back across three states.
If G would have left Feb 1st, he would be almost to St. Louis by now!

NO! Ron would have towed him out there and back by now :gag:

Bah, I wouold've made it there by now under my own steam...

From prior experiance you all know I'm stubborn enough to be laid up for over half the trip just a stone throw from home but still continue on to the destination ;)

Sequoia - Who's Jeep has been running peferfectly for at least the past thirty minutes.

GSequoia said:
Sequoia - Who's Jeep has been running peferfectly for at least the past thirty minutes.

I am assuming your idea of perfection is a little different than everyone elses :D

Back