• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brakes pull left

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
ok i just did my brakes on my 95 xj and after i had the rotors turned and i replaced the pads and reinstalled everything, it pulls left. i have bled the brakes got very very little air and none now, checked out and readjusted the rear also and took a sand paper and cleaned up the brake shoes and drums in the rear and got the old coating off to a new surface still left. if anybody has any ideas on what else could it be let me know.

ok i will check out the alignment i think it was done not to long ago but it worth the check. other that that I just don't know why it started because before i did the brakes everything was fine and after ( an hour later ) its pulling and nothing was changed except the rear brakes were adjusted a little tighter due to wear and new pads. the only other thing i can think of is like a bad caliper but it was working fine an hour before and stopped straight.

Back