• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crawltech . com lifts

good303

NAXJA Forum User
i have the money saved for the re 3.5 " with full rear leaf pacK . now im thinKing of ordering from crawltech . com $ 644.99 out the door with free shipping . sounds licK a good deal to me but this is going to be my first internet buy so im a little weary as to the reliability of this company so if any one has experience with this company please chime in thanKs xj brothers

they are good guys... although it looks like the they are selling at list price...

might also talk to jason west over at his site www.jeepin.com

His prices are lower then RE's to the point where the price with shipping is right at the retail price.

I get all my RE stuff from him.

Right now i can say absolutely nothing good about Crawltech.com, except for a low price on OME shocks. I ordered the same lift as you are thinking about getting, except for with an AAL, on June 30 and still have not received the lift. I have been told 3 times by crawltech, that my lift is being shipped the next day. I have contacted RE and they cannot help me because i ordered through a dealer. I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place. I understand that possibly RE is behind in shipping out orders but Crawltech has lied to me 3 times. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND CRAWLTECH.COM TO ANYONE. NICK
ps, I am very very close to demanding a refund.

2 Good guys to deal with...

Jeepin Jason www.jeepin.com
Dirk @ www.dpgoffroad.com

Both of them will talk to you about what you are doing and are not out to just get a sell. They want to do whats best for you. Both have great prices on RE they will beat your anyone elses price. They are also both easy to get ahold of and jeepers themselves.
Kyle

Back