• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy gears

SourApple said:
hey guys when you buy your ring and pinions where is a cheap place to get them? thanks

i hate to be a jerk but are you retarded? i just asked that question like 20 mins ago, and i even felt bad for not searching more, come on man.

xXJx said:
i hate to be a jerk but are you retarded? i just asked that question like 20 mins ago, and i even felt bad for not searching more, come on man.

O massa! Me so sorry! Massa please no sacrifice me for not noticing, me shine yo shoes, make better!

username Rawbrown. He is the man. Support NAXJA vendors.

xXJx said:

SourApple said:
O massa! Me so sorry! Massa please no sacrifice me for not noticing, me shine yo shoes, make better!

wondering if you read the forum rules.

"Rudeness toward another Forum participant will not be tolerated. "

Last edited:
hippymill said:
wondering if you read the forum rules.

"Rudeness toward another Forum participant will not be tolerated. "

I am with you, and it seems that there is alot of "rudeness" going on around the forum. Was it entirely neccesary to throw it in my face that i didnt notice his thread.

codeman8118 said:
hey can you run 4.56 in the rear and 3.55 in the front as long as im not in 4 wheel drive? just for a week or so

Just pull your front driveshaft to be absolutely sure...I have gotten out to my Jeep, started to back out of the driveway and found the 4x4 lever pulled...Damn kids.

Bobby at classic city offroad is the cheapest around. My gears are yukon.

5.13's 119.00
carrier 59.00
master install 89.00
and locker was 315.00

1-706-207-4140

Tell him Josh Cagle sent you. I m from athens, AL

Back