• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor Freight parking lot sale

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
If you need grinders($9.99 for a 4.5" one), cutoff wheels, rubber gloves (turn your head and cought ;) ) drive on by to your local Harbor Freight and check out their offerings @ the parking lot sale.

When and how long does it last? Every store or just some?

Right now, I'm kind of in the boonies mapping out new trails.

Andy Steiner said:
When and how long does it last? Every store or just some?

Right now, I'm kind of in the boonies mapping out new trails.
I think all their stores and it's this weekend only. I picked up some stuff: you just can't go wrong with 30 cent big metal wire brush :D

I can't find anything about it on their website. I'm stuck in the wilds of eastern Nevada until late tomorrow.

Right about here

only 30 cents? i want a dozen, glad i read this almost forgot it was going on. sure its crap, but its cheap crap:D

I just stopped by, pickewd up tons of stuff...thanks for the heads up!

darn remi. i must have missed you. i just dropped by on a lark and found the sale. my problem is if i'm not careful there i end up with a lot of stuff i have no place for!

mikeyl said:
darn remi. i must have missed you. i just dropped by on a lark and found the sale. my problem is if i'm not careful there i end up with a lot of stuff i have no place for!
Which one did you go to? I was @ the HB one.

Back