• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Sliders?

jeepboy_90

NAXJA Forum User
I searched and did not find anything about this subject.

What rock sliders work best with bushwacker flares? Or should I just buy a good pair and trim my flares? What brand is the best for your money? Pictures of combos?

if your rock sliders interfere with your bushwackers, then you are having SERIOUS installation issues. Any rock rails should not have any interference with anything remotely close to your flares. You sure you know what you're talking about?

the c4x4 dubble tube sliders ARE close the flares, but they fit.

My RRO step rails, touch my bushwackers in front of the rear tire.

qotv07.jpg

Stay away from Turbo City, if you plan on using them.

ckh550 said:
if your rock sliders interfere with your bushwackers, then you are having SERIOUS installation issues. Any rock rails should not have any interference with anything remotely close to your flares. You sure you know what you're talking about?

Seriously, have you ever dealt with BW flares? They'll interfere (even if slightly) with just about any rocker guard on the market. I had to trim the bottom of the rear front half-flare (the part that mounts to the door) to get them to fit well with my RRO step rails, and they just barely touch up front. With regular rails that sit directly below the rocker panel, I'd have had to trim the bottom of the front flare.

bw25.jpg

bw26.jpg

As for which rockers are the best... IMHO JKS SuperNerfs. I'll be replacing my RRO StepRails with a set of SuperNerfs soon actually. However, a lot of it depends on how hard you're going to be wheeling. There are lots of good rocker guards out there, but some will just stand up to more abuse than others.

Back