• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-members for sale adds in local section. . . .

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
I would really like it if we included non-members for sale adds in the local section. I would give us a larger base in which to draw used parts from and that would be really nice for me atleast. In addition to that, most if not all of the local sales are in person, so there really isn't much of an issue IMO of member/non-member. . . .

Anyway, just put the idea forth.

~Brady

I think its nice that there are some small things to encourage membership beyond wanting to be a member. Nothing big, but enough little things that can be an influince.

SBrad001 said:
I would really like it if we included non-members for sale adds in the local section. I would give us a larger base in which to draw used parts from and that would be really nice for me atleast. In addition to that, most if not all of the local sales are in person, so there really isn't much of an issue IMO of member/non-member. . . .

Anyway, just put the idea forth.

~Brady
The member/non member rule was not created by the SoCal BOD, it's a forum wide policy that came down from on high. The reason for it ebing listed in the rules is that I didn't know about it myself and it came out when a non-member sent me a message asking why he cannot create a new thread in the chapter for sale forum.

That being said, my personal opinion is that: while it would be convenient for non-members to post, this is just a members perk which should convince someone that the membership might be worth it ;)

Lastly, the Karma thread will stay in the main forum and is open to everyone: members and non-members alike.

Back