• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

newbie?? 87 waggy 44

bigmoon

NAXJA Forum User
want to ask a few ??? an 87' wagoneer dana 44 is it the same width as the stock dana 35 and if it is , is it just a direct bolt in replacement

thanks for the help my friend just found me a a hole 87 wagoneer for $ 250 with the 44 that has 4.10 gears which i was going to switch to anyways when i do my 5.5" lift

bigmoon said:
thanks for the help my friend just found me a a hole 87 wagoneer for $ 250 with the 44 that has 4.10 gears which i was going to switch to anyways when i do my 5.5" lift
Are you talking about a Waggy or a Wagoneer XJ? If it is the XJ, then it will be bolt on. But if its the waggy, it will not.
Different width, bolt pattern, and other stuff.

Starboard M said:
Are you talking about a Waggy or a Wagoneer XJ? If it is the XJ, then it will be bolt on. But if its the waggy, it will not.
Different width, bolt pattern, and other stuff.

x2, thanks for asking that, I slipped up and forgot!

i beleive it is waggy(xj) i am giving the guy a call to go look at it tomorrow and purchase it if it is what i am looking for or what my buddy said it is

Back