• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36"x13.5"x15" swamper IROK's

matt6669

NAXJA Member # 1602
NOTE: IF PICKED UP AT TRCOFFROAD ON SATURDAY WILL LET GO FOR 500 BUCKS!!!!

Whelp guys these tires are back up for sale. Last buyer i havn't heard from in over two weeks, left several messages saying i was going to put them back up still havn't heard back from him so these tires are back up for sale.

I've got a set of (4) Bias Ply 36x13.5x15 Iroks. These tires are still in awesome shape with a lot of tread left on them. I havn't mounted these tires yet, i was going to, but decided i needed something a little more road friendly. The previous owner said he had them on for around 3 thousand miles. I do have pictures and will post them on here, just have to go find the link.

Currently not looking for any trades on tires, the tires are currently located in New Hampton, NY at my shop.

You can email me at [email protected] get me on aim mattt6669 or pm me through here.

I'm looking to get 550 OBO i know there were a lot of you guys who were interested in these before so they are available now.

Thanks again
Matt

mattstires%20006%20%28Medium%29.jpg

mattstires%20002%20%28Medium%29.jpg

mattstires%20007%20%28Medium%29.jpg

mattstires%20006%20%28Medium%29.jpg

mattstires%20008%20%28Medium%29.jpg
http://www.forum-fever.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/mattstires 008 (Medium).jpg

if you need anymore pictures just let me know

thanks again
Matt

no one needs a set of iroks. I would like to get these out of joe's shop. He told me I'm not allowed to put my new lift untill these are gone so i must sell these guys.

Matt

tires must go
new parts coming in for the truck and these are taking up room

first person with 450 takes them, i can't have these tires in my way

first 450!!! takes them

Matt

Back