• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive, Chapter Contest....join or renew and WIN!

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We are having our first annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 150 new and renewal NAXJA memberships during the month of March. This is nearly twice as many as we've had in our best month, so we're going to have to work at it. Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

NAXJA will be giving away a Sun Performance QuickAir2 air compressor and pressure switch. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle for the QuickAir2 compressor. Once all the memberships that are recieved during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 150 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will recieve a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt and hat to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, if you like this place and want to support our site, now is a good time to join. If you've been hanging around here for awhile and just waiting for the right time to join, this is it. If you're a member and you forgot to renew, or your renewal is coming up, this is a good reminder and you can help your chapter win the contest. Our goal is 150 memberships, and we'll need all of your help to get there. To join or renew, click on the link at the top of the main forum menu. You can join online, or print out the application and send it in with your check.

March is the Month, so let's go out there and git 'er done!

I asked this question earlier, on a different thread. Mind you, a thread that for the life of me I can’t find. Various locations in the area have asked about posting a flyer announcing our existence. Of particular interest were any that would provide information on upcoming SoCal NAXJA events. I expect that such an item would require some form of official approval by the organization. Would that need to only come from the local chapter?

TIM

Done, tacked on another year...

Bent said:
I asked this question earlier, on a different thread. Mind you, a thread that for the life of me I can’t find. Various locations in the area have asked about posting a flyer announcing our existence. Of particular interest were any that would provide information on upcoming SoCal NAXJA events. I expect that such an item would require some form of official approval by the organization. Would that need to only come from the local chapter?

TIM

Tim, the chapter leaders just need to make one up, or assign the task to someone to do. The only thing that needs approval is the use of the NAXJA logo, but that is a rubber stamp approval on a promotional flyer.

gcurtis said:
Perhaps a pointer as to what exactly the membership dollars go to, besides website upkeep, might be in order as well.

Example: $X donated to BRC, FOPV, etc last year or whatnot.

Yes, a review of what we do is in order. This month is a good time for discussions about what our club is and what we do.

Will a renewal count if someone still has a while (say, 9 months or so) left? I know that I'll re-up in Nov, either way. Or will that just "re-do" my membership and I'll have to pay next March, or would it add on to my membership as of my Nov. expiration? (follow that?)

And #2, what about those of us who are chapterless? Can we designate which chapter our credit would go for? Or?

Thanks Richard!
-Marisha

wolfheartak said:
Will a renewal count if someone still has a while (say, 9 months or so) left? I know that I'll re-up in Nov, either way. Or will that just "re-do" my membership and I'll have to pay next March, or would it add on to my membership as of my Nov. expiration? (follow that?)

And #2, what about those of us who are chapterless? Can we designate which chapter our credit would go for? Or?

Thanks Richard!
-Marisha
There is nothing that says that early early renewals don't count :D and as far as the SoCal crew is concerned you're a temporary displaced Californian ;)
In regards to counts I think that they will look at your chapter association from the roster

wolfheartak said:

Thanks Richard!
-Marisha

Yes,

and Yes. :)

Anyone who renews early will have their membership extended (one or two years) past what it is now.

In other words, you won't "lose" any time by reupping ahead of schedule to get in on this.

Thanks!!!

Woody

Kejtar said:
as far as the SoCal crew is concerned you're a temporary displaced Californian ;)

Seriously. When are you going to escape that arctic tundra and return to the real world.

No sniveling.....I joined last month too....for two years!
Okay....this is something I should have done two years AGO...
maybe I should join again...just to even things out....
Rick R:sunshine:

Thanks guys, I'll re-up mine for you, and I'll put in to give you guys my credit!

California, Real World? Isn't that an oxymoron? Maybe if you all are lucky I'll come down for a visit some time soon. I think there are a few new fellas that need to showed up by the girl (Rick needs another good "Dammit - Now I gotta do it too" character building experience anyway... :) )!

-Marisha

Jump This said:
Marisha, YOU follow Goatman for awhile!

dont tempt her....

Jump This said:
Marisha, YOU follow Goatman for awhile!

I'll go if you go!

Besides, I have..... Oh, you mean on foot doesn't count. That's lame.... :)

-Marisha

Back