• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recent Trip Photos

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Here's some links to recent trip photos I've put up. Enjoy.

http://www.gotgroceries.net/MeetingoftheQueens206/index.html

photo26.jpg

photo35.jpg

photo50.jpg

http://www.gotgroceries.net/LOSTKJWestPracticeDay206/index.html

photo4.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo38.jpg

photo64.jpg

photo67.jpg

Mike R

Sexy as usual Mike :D

Very nice quality pictures. Yellow Jeeps & Libertys are so cute.

MJR said:
We were just talking about you yesterday. :)

Mike R

Not that damn Gimp story again! :gag:

It wasn't a hack and tap story was it?

MJR said:
Maybe I'll tell you later, then again probably not. :D

Mike R

I not going to put that suit on no matter how hard you beg!

tonesxj said:
Those QM2 pics are sweet. It's huge!

Yup she is a beauty. Who would have thought they would ever build another Trans-Atlantic liner and the biggest ever.

Mike R

I took my wife out to California in September, we made it down to the ports one day. I still can't get over the size of some of those container vessels either. Thanks for sharing those pics :)

tonesxj said:
I took my wife out to California in September, we made it down to the ports one day. I still can't get over the size of some of those container vessels either. Thanks for sharing those pics :)

Amazing they don't flip at sea with all that stacked on top from all the places they come from over the world. I have heard of them loosing a container or two out there. Must be a sight to see. :)

Mike R

MJR said:
Amazing they don't flip at sea with all that stacked on top from all the places they come from over the world. I have heard of them loosing a container or two out there. Must be a sight to see. :)

Mike R

I remeber a few years back a Hyundai ship had a few containers of Nikes shoes fall off in the PNW, and they had Nikes washing up on shore in Oregon.

Its not uncommon.

Back