• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone want to trade 1.5" Boomerang shackles for 1.5 non-Boom

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 1.5" ext TnT rear shackles that I have only used for fitment and about 20miles of driving. I need to swap them out for straight (non-boom) style due to setup..

Anyone that would like to swap for a Good condition set of 1.5 ext straight ones, I need to get something else under there by wed night....

Thanks

I've got a set. They might be 2", i think are 1.5". I'll swap them out if you want. They are sitting on the shelf so its easy.

-C

ROBERTK said:
I have a set of 1.5" ext TnT rear shackles that I have only used for fitment and about 20miles of driving. I need to swap them out for straight (non-boom) style due to setup..

Anyone that would like to swap for a Good condition set of 1.5 ext straight ones, I need to get something else under there by wed night....

Thanks

Cal's got you hooked up!

Weren't you supposed to help Cal make a cage?

correct and correct....

I have 3 people on a holding pattern till I get my own crap semi done and wheelable.. One full 383cid/700r4/D300/9"("35sp)'s swap into a CJ, then a rear bumper, then maybe my cage then help cal out with a cage then rest.....

Back