• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
I was there sat the 25 .It took us over 2 hours to get from the entrance to the restrooms at the Day Area. The snow was deep but the downed trees gave my chainsaw and me a workout .It was alot easier and faster coming out in the afternoon. We had a good time anyway. :)

Is that all that you are going to tell us??? :rattle: Come on we want details and/or pictures.

What is there to tell :dunno: I was to busy to take pics.
I think it was a trick by the first guy that was leading.He asked me to come around and go for it. 50 feet and then trees down .
Some buried in the snow
some I drove under to knock the snow off, covered my rig with a couple inches couldn`t see, :laugh3: that part was fun :laugh3: ,went around some, got pulled out backwards when I needed it.
Our group Seattle Jeep Club 9 rigs--3 were XJ`s
Then 2 from Tacoma Webfooters Joined
Then 3 Jeepsters .A group from Faith 4Wheelers.
A bunch of Quads,
There was probably 3 dozen rigs that I saw.One guy said it was a 5 hour winchfest to get to the Mountain view area.
It was a great day
The trail to the Water Fall which isn`t in the OHV area is blocked by downed trees and a little slide,Will have to see that one on another day.

Back