• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vacuum Canister

mgfabpd

NAXJA Forum User
What does the vacuum canister behind the front bumper do? I disconnected mine to install a new bumper, and the only noticable problem was I lost my cruise. Is this just by chance (I dont use it that much, so I dont know when it stopped working), and if the canister is what caused this, are there any other affects?
Anybody come up w/ a good place to relocate the canister to?

up to the right of your screen is a little box that says "search" if you put in the works "vacuum canister", you can find all this info...:rolleyes:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72273&highlight=Vacuum+Canister
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77909&highlight=Vacuum+Canister
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67933&highlight=Vacuum+Canister
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75259&highlight=Vacuum+Canister
and still more, look at the very bottom of THIS thread also.

Thanks, and thanks for not being an a-hole about it, I can usually find everything I am looking for, so I'm not used to using the search, I'll have to try that next time!

If your talking about me, get your foot out of your mouth and more clear! i seen that he had very few post's, so, i thought that he didn't know how to use the"search" button..(i hope), so, not only did i tell him how to use it, i posted some of the threads, what more do you want? maybe for someone to come to your house, take you by the hand, and maybe even do it for you?
most of the time, that other half is just to lazy to look...so have a nice day.

mack said:
maybe for someone to come to your house, take you by the hand, and maybe even do it for you?
WOW can you do that for me Mack?

some of these guys DO need that kind of help.
robz95xj said:
WOW can you do that for me Mack?

Last edited:
mack said:
some of these guys DO need that kind of help.

only would consider it for a fellow member. :)

cherowagon. If you like the same redundent stuff over and over and over again go on over to jeepforum. I hear their looking for memebrs. Dont pickup such an attitude to somone who has 1- been here a LOT longer than you, 2- actually payed member dues, or 3- isnt a freeloading bastard with an attitude issue.

If you dont have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

edit:
mack said:
and still more, look at the very bottom of THIS thread also.

omg dude i just noticed that as you said it. :D

helix :patriot:

My word! Sounds as if someone has been sitting on all of those dicks. Grow up little fella it'll be ok. Tommorow is a whole new day just for you.

I, personally, didn't find anything wrong with Mack's response. On the other hand, cherovagon, I find your use of language on this family oriented board quite offensive. :kissyou:

Sorry to start this whole thing, but I like how you guys handle it. Its kind of nice to have a forum that doesn't hammer ya when you slip up & ask a dumb question. I usually go to Pirate just to see some of the remarks when someone asks a stupid question - its pretty funny really, but it is also nice to have a clean, family oriented forum, where you dont have to word your question just right, and really think about what you are saying in fear of 20 guys answering the question w/ a f u newbie b&t*h - go somewhere else type of attitude. Anyways thanks, and my name will be Red very soon!

Well it's good YOU took it positively. Thank You.

Atta boy mgf. This place really is fun. You'll learn a lot and enjoy it.

i REALLY was not trying to be an ass, i don't know how this even got started, i helped you out with the question you asked...:dunno:

I wasn't talking about you Mack, I was referring to the guy that said you guys are all di**s, or somthing like that, I dont know who it was becouse it was deleted. I actually used your reply, and the links, and your suggestion of searching, and I found all I could handle on the subject. So, thanks Mack!

Back