• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday the 5th BBQ...?

Matt, If we get out of Tahuya early enough I can probably join you guys - would you like to make this a "Potluck" style BBQ? I can throw in some chips and dip stuff (whether I go or not) -or anything you need?

I'm in...I think...even if I don't get a chance to wheel.

Sniggs said:
Matt, If we get out of Tahuya early enough I can probably join you guys - would you like to make this a "Potluck" style BBQ? I can throw in some chips and dip stuff (whether I go or not) -or anything you need?
I will supply my house, a cooler full of beer, and an old but effective Webber BBQ. Anything else we would need (i.e. food, burgers etc...) hopefully someone can step up and help with.
GI-John said:
I'm in...I think...even if I don't get a chance to wheel.
Maybe you could bring some of that homebrew you've been tempting me with...? Either way, I hope you can make it.

-----Matt-----

Well i have yet to meet anyone yet, i figure this sunday would be a great chance problem is i can't make the newb run( as much as i do need that) i have the firefighters tower climb at 10:00, but was wondering if i could swing by the bbq to meet and say hi, at least to get to know everyone?

90exjay said:
Well i have yet to meet anyone yet, i figure this sunday would be a great chance problem is i can't make the newb run( as much as i do need that) i have the firefighters tower climb at 10:00, but was wondering if i could swing by the bbq to meet and say hi, at least to get to know everyone?

Of course! You could even swing by Costco at 7 if you're up that early. :)

90exjay said:
You're more than welcome to come by for the "Meat and Greet" Sunday afternoon. Later in the week, I'll be posting directions to my place.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Maybe you could bring some of that homebrew you've been tempting me with...? Either way, I hope you can make it.

-----Matt-----

Sorry Matt, nothing on tap.

Currently in Primary (fermentation) : Hefeweizen. 3 weeks till it's done.

Brewing this Saturday, nut brown ale...

On order just for you.....Scottish Wee Heavy. (3 months till done)

GI-John said:
Sorry Matt, nothing on tap.

Currently in Primary (fermentation) : Hefeweizen. 3 weeks till it's done.

Brewing this Saturday, nut brown ale...

On order just for you.....Scottish Wee Heavy. (3 months till done)
Awesome! I'll have some of my new favorite beer on Sunday (courtesy of pdxjnoob) for you to try...Deschutes "Hop Henge." It's a very hop-y IPA that's a limited special edition...very good! Are you going to make the wheeling too, or just the BBQ?

-----Matt-----

I'll bet Phil has some Irish Drinking songs on his MP3 player... that will work (won't it?).

Back