• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Drive Shaf

At a pick n pull (ecology etc) it should cost about $20. Then you need freshen up the U-Joint ~$40 cheap, to $100 quality.

John

tgregg said:
Thanks John. I don't know much about auto wrecking yards. How would I go about locating one?

There are a couple of pic-a-part type yards in Victorville, Hesperia & Adelanto, but not in Apple Valley. There aint no junk in Apple Valley. Let your fingers do the walking.

saki669 said:
Call these guys:

Scottys

They are close to you. A little expensive, but you'll find what you need.

There is a pick a part near/in Ontario (take I215 to I15 South, get off at first exit past the I10 interchange, turn right, make first left, on the left) They usually have at least a dozen XJs in there. Bring an 8mm box wrench.

Use scottys as a last resort. I don't know any one who hasn't walked away bow-legged from there. Sure, it's a one stop shop, and they pull the parts for you, but if you feel the need to pay 3/4 of full retail on a used part, then by all means...

-Dan

Back