• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: cheap stock axles (3.55 or lower)

I want to put my 31s on, but my 3.07 gearing is way too high. Does anyone have a pair of axles that they'd be willing to sell for cheap? Anything's an improvement over my vac-disco D30 and c-clip D35. I'd prefer to buy a matching set, but am open to singles if the price is right.

I have a disco from my 89 Cherokee. 3.55's.
I have a Comanche with 31x10.50R15 Truxus MT's and 3.07's. My commuter Jeep. Runs real well.

i m gonna be doing an axle swap in about a month or so you re welcome to my stock ones if you wanna come and get them ... d30 front chrysler rear 3.55

Mambeu said:
I want to put my 31s on, but my 3.07 gearing is way too high. Does anyone have a pair of axles that they'd be willing to sell for cheap? Anything's an improvement over my vac-disco D30 and c-clip D35. I'd prefer to buy a matching set, but am open to singles if the price is right.

I would be willing to get that 307 axle from you got a customer that needs one.
I have a rear 35 with 355's I could trade but no front axle.

i have have a matching set that i'm pertty sure is 3.55 a non disco front and 8.25 rear out of a 95. there a little rusty but nothing but cosmetics. pm me if interested
Brandon

Back