• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quarterly San Diego M&G

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, Whos up for another San Diego area M&G? this time i was thinking about in the miramasa / miramar area so the north county folks wont have as long of a drive, this is just an idea, comments and suggestions are always welcome as to location, time and date.

my first idea for a date is roughly the end of march around the 23, 24 or saturday the 25. that would give people pleanty of notice, So come on with the ideas and lets get to gether.

Troy,
Count me in. Miramar area, if you plan a Tuesday night its 2 for one races at the Miramar speed circuit. I've been once, it was a blast. Pizza and beer work well too.
Ken

I'll see if I can do it. I may be borrowing my dad's Liberty (forgive me) while the 'manche is laid up, but I'll try.

SoCalMJ said:
I'll see if I can do it. I may be borrowing my dad's Liberty (forgive me) while the 'manche is laid up, but I'll try.
Downey? Like LA Downey? If so show up to the Valley one. I bet ya it's closer ;)

Yes, LA Downey, and I work in Burbank. Where and when is the valley meet?

nice intercept kejtar! saved him some money too.

good option on the tuesday march 21, any more ideas??

still looking for more takers on the san diego M&G march 21 is the day i like so far.
come on all you escondito people, and all you miramar guys, heck even a pendelton marine or two would be cool. the elcajon and lemon grove people sound like we are up for the drive to miramar area. lets meet and have some fun, food and check out our jeeps.:laugh3:

P.S. this is a BUMP to get it looked at and taken up on

steagall9301 said:
heck even a pendelton marine or two would be cool.

How about a Squid? Hell, Marines belong to the Navy anyway! 21st sounds great. Pretty close to my place too.

Rob

Jeepdogrob said:
How about a Squid? Hell, Marines belong to the Navy anyway! 21st sounds great. Pretty close to my place too.

Rob
heck yeah, squids are welcome, as a matter of fact any one is welcome weather they are a member or not.

cbremer said:
i like the idea of a north county M&G... but i have school (miramar college) Mon-Thurs nights :rattle: fortunately, it's a lecture followed by lab so depending on what time the M&G is, I might be able to sneak out of the lab for an hour or so to say hi.

Why not just come to the N. County M&G in Vista? It's the first Tuesday of every month. It started out on SoCalXJ.com a long time ago. Usually 6-10 people, something like that, don't know, never counted. Although the huge outdoor round table we sit at is getting pretty full.

mikedashg said:
Why not just come to the N. County M&G in Vista? It's the first Tuesday of every month. It started out on SoCalXJ.com a long time ago. Usually 6-10 people, something like that, don't know, never counted. Although the huge outdoor round table we sit at is getting pretty full.
Why don't you post an announcement here or a reminder before it happens so that people know that it's coming up?

so far its sounding like March 21st @ around 6pm untill ??, Tuesday night, its 2 for one races at the Miramar speed circuit. Pizza and beer work well too.( if you are not driving :angel: )

by request, i will be trailering the jeep to show the 350 and other work done to it, proof that you can build on a budget.

any other ideas will still be considered ( for the M&G and the jeep :laugh3: )

OK... 87.445% chance that i'll go there. I need to talk to some people about the mods going onto my Jeep in the next week, also. The only thing is that my woman wants to go if I go and she does not get to the house until like 6 (after work) so then we'll go up there after that. Sound good? Good. :)

Here is info and directions for the San Diego M&G for Tues. March 21.@ 6:00pm. Go to (Miramarspeedcircuit.com). I've been once and it was alot of fun. See you there...
Ken

Back