• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fireworks!

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Part of coming home every summer for me is drivng across the country with a boatload of fireworks that i bought in Missouri (Mortars, bottle rockets, firecrackers and smoke bombs) and i was wondering if anyone here lived in a state that sold fireworks year round like Missouri does and might be able to deliver some to WF.

let me know if you have a line on some fireworks... :D

You said "fireworks" four times in a thread with two sentences.
Fireworks aren't the only thing in life, fireworks boy.
Fireworks.

:Ahem:

While it is LEGAL to buy and sell fireworks in Indiana...

They are NOT LEGAL to use (got paradox?)

Although there is a bill being submitted to the IN legislation to make it legal to "light them"

Laws... Gotta love them

You could probably fire a couple of hundreds of rounds of shotgun ammo and be legal and light an m-80 and get arrested...

All true.

fireworks and a big bonfire.

hmmmm....this should be interesting.

...BOB

I'm no law expert, but I understand it is legal to discharge fireworks on private property in Indiana, but don't quote me on it.

I would suspect that the owner of the campgrounds would bring the fireworks to a quick halt ...

Les

WI sell fireworks all year long now. But it IS illegal to light them off just about everywhere, even on private property. I guess there is some bogus land where they can be fired but no one has permission to do so. They are able to sell them because of a loop hole in the law. In Wi there are lots of places on public land where it is legal to discharge a fire arm, but not fireworks. :rolleyes: Anyway, I could maybe make a stop at the fireworks stores in Southern WI but I can promise. What type of stuff you looking for and what do you want to spend?

Also, you ever try making your own stuff with sparklers? :D

B

XJ_ranger said:
Part of coming home every summer for me is drivng across the country with a boatload of fireworks that i bought in Missouri (Mortars, bottle rockets, firecrackers and smoke bombs) and i was wondering if anyone here lived in a state that sold fireworks year round like Missouri does and might be able to deliver some to WF.

let me know if you have a line on some fireworks... :D

Very well. I have a very good line on fireworks. May even be able to get some go directly to jail (read pro show) if we where caught type stuff.

:party:+ :greensmok + :cheers: + :flame: - :angel: & :nono: = :explosion & :skull1:

Im looking to spend something like $50-$75 and end up with about 100 small bottle rockets and a few of the smaller mortars ('cuse i dont got the budget for large ones) and a few of the large bottle rockets.
a birck of firecrackers would be nice too...

scoobyxj said:
Very well. I have a very good line on fireworks. May even be able to get some go directly to jail (read pro show) if we where caught type stuff.

:party:+ :greensmok + :cheers: + :flame: - :angel: & :nono: = :explosion & :skull1:

cheap to free? id hardly have budget for my jeep - much less 1grand to blow to pieces :D

No budget for large mortars? Colored sparklers and some chinese electrical tape, and you've got a very big bang, or so I've heard. :D

B

Bloose said:
No budget for large mortars? Colored sparklers and some chinese electrical tape, and you've got a very big bang, or so I've heard. :D

B
Oh yeah.
That is DEFINITELY a BIG bang.
Enough to blast a 20 gal. oil keg 75' into the air.

Bloose said:

Okie Terry said:
Oh yeah.
That is DEFINITELY a BIG bang.
Enough to blast a 20 gal. oil keg 75' into the air.

I would like to try that, but Winterfest wouldn't be a good time to be expermenting with it. On second thought, mabey. The MWC hasn't had much "The Wild Bunch" reputation spread around lately.

If I end up bring anything it will just be bottle rockets, and such. I get my kicks with trying to see how many I can light at once.

XJ_ranger said:
Im looking to spend something like $50-$75 and end up with about 100 small bottle rockets and a few of the smaller mortars ('cuse i dont got the budget for large ones) and a few of the large bottle rockets.
a birck of firecrackers would be nice too...
Yet he has no money for food????
:kissyou:

Back