• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I made it to Iraq

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas, I made it here and everything is good. Only seen one Jeep so far and it was a WJ used by the fire department. Been looking for a XJ to borrow for a few days. There is some pretty good wheeling spots around the base. I may have to bring myself to wheel a HUMMER. It looks like I will have pretty regular access to the web so I can do some web wheelin' while I am gone. Robert

Cool Man!

Be safe and we'll do an all nighter with Tim when you get back ;)

Hey Robert,

Glad you made there safe. Now just make it back home safe. Careful with the Hummers, I hear they are not as good as an XJ when wheelin'..... :laugh3:

shelbyluvv said:
Hey fellas, I made it here and everything is good. Only seen one Jeep so far and it was a WJ used by the fire department. Been looking for a XJ to borrow for a few days. There is some pretty good wheeling spots around the base. I may have to bring myself to wheel a HUMMER. It looks like I will have pretty regular access to the web so I can do some web wheelin' while I am gone. Robert

Wheel it like it's your government's AND !!!! Keep your head down, be safe &
thank you so much for your service to us & ours ......
Curt :us:

Back